1st ETEC meeting 1st Background Enhancing Seminar (BES) – 1st Dissemination Conference
Beirut, Lebanon Project Session – Coordinated by CGDR Location: Gefinor Rotana Hotel 1st ETEC meeting Project Session – Coordinated by CGDR 4th of November - afternoon (14.00-18-00) ETEC setting up [...]
Project Session – Coordinated by CGDR
Location: Gefinor Rotana Hotel
4th of November – afternoon (14.00-18-00)
- ETEC setting up and working rules presentation
- Building the EGREJOB scheme:
- Themes to be discussed:
- First feedbacks on the regional analysis for the feasibility phase
- EGREJOB Training modules main schemes
- Mechanisms for the training modules sustainability
- Training accreditation
- Schools/university credits
- EGREJOB Certification process
- Next session and work in between the sessions
5th of November – Afternoon (14.00-18-00)
Open laboratorial Session Managed by CITTALIA
In general the objective of the BES is to inform the main stakeholders, national regional and local authorities about the potential of the environmental and climate change policies and of green economy not exclusively in terms of employment opportunities. In order to exploit such potentialities, coherent strategies that bring together energy, environment, education and skills development objectives, policies in order to adapt to climate change and shift to clean and sustainable production and consumption, are necessary to be adopted by the involved countries.
The main goal of this workshopaccount are the following: environment dimension, social dimension, economic sectors and production chains, needed competences and know how, actors to involve in the process.
The workshop will be based onset out the program of further BES, to get contributions for drafting the Capitalisation Plan the EuroMed Green Jobs Chart.
The workshop will be organized as follows
- presentation of interactive technique and of analytic dimensions and questions (15 min.)
- first session. Questions on definition of green jobs and enterprise (50 min.):
- how would you define a green job/enterprise? Is it a traditional job/enterprise within which environmental and social concerns are taken into account? Or is it rather a job/enterprise operating in a new economic sector such as renewable energy, waste recycling, biotechnology, etc.?
- What competences and know how are needed for creating new green jobs/enterprises?
- What economic sectors are the most suitable for the creation of green jobs?
- Second session. Questions on specific conditions for boosting green jobs in each country (50 min):
- What are the main economic sectors that can be suitable for green jobs in your country?
- What stakeholders (economy, institutions, civil society) should be involved to boost the creation of green jobs/enterprises?
- What are the main opportunity and constraints for the creation of green jobs/enterpises in your country?
- Third session: each group identify a spokesperson who presents the outputs of the discussion within the group (30 min.)
Needed tools: for the realization of the workshop there is the need of markers, posters and post-its.
4th of November – Morning (9.00-13.00)
9.00 – 9.30 – W speech hosting partner
Steering Committee meeting – Coordinated by Lead partner
9.30 – 10.00 – WP1 – Major changes updates – Lead partner
10.00 – 10.30 -WP1 – Detailed plan of next activities – Lead Partner
10.30 – 10.45 – WP2 – Communication Plan presentations and first deliverables – Lead Partner
11.00- 11.30 – WP3 – Capitalisation Plan – CITTALIA
11.30 – 11.45 – WP4 – ETEC appointment following the written procedure launched by the Lead Partner – EGREJOB partners
11.45- 12.15 – WP5 – Feasibility study: state of the art – ITC ILO and Partners
12.15 – 12.45 – WP 6 – Main outlines of the incubation phase – Agenzia del Lavoro
12.45 – 13.00 – Next event planning
5th of November – morning (9.00-13.00)
Dissemination Conference – Open session
9.00 – 9.30 Welcome speech from Higher Chouf District Representative
9.30 – 9.45 EGREJOB presentation – Lead Partner
9.45 – 10.15 – Presentation on GREEN JOBS – ITC ILO
10.30 – 12.30 PARTNERS presentation – all
12.30 – 13.00 Update on the work done and the Next Steps- LP
4 (Tuesday) 1:00 - 5 (Wednesday) 1:00