“THE OPPORTUNITIES ARISING FROM GREEN JOBS IN THE EURO-MEDITERRANEAN AREA” (2nd Awareness Seminar) – SHARING LAB: INTERCHANGE OF EXPERIENCES WITHIN ETEC MEMBERS GROUPS. GREEN JOBS CHART (4th ETEC session)
THE OPPORTUNITIES ARISING FROM GREEN JOBS IN THE EURO-MEDITERRANEAN AREA (2nd Awareness Seminar) What is a Green Job? According to the United Nations Environment Programme, it can be defined as a "work [...]
THE OPPORTUNITIES ARISING FROM GREEN JOBS IN THE EURO-MEDITERRANEAN AREA (2nd Awareness Seminar)
What is a Green Job?
According to the United Nations Environment Programme, it can be defined as a “work in agricultural, manufacturing, research and development (R&D), administrative, and service activities that contributes substantially to preserving or restoring environmental quality. Specifically, but not exclusively, this includes jobs that help to protect ecosystems and biodiversity; reduce energy, materials, and water consumption through high efficiency strategies; de-carbonize the economy; and minimize or altogether avoid generation of all forms of waste and pollution.”
The objective of the Seminar is to raise awareness about what the market is demanding in terms of green jobs; how municipalities can contribute to these job opportunities; how to link the new opportunities both to private and public sectors through the University.
09:30 Official Opening
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Terrassa
- Ms. Laura Righi, Egrejob Project Coordinator, Regione Toscana
- Ms. Marta Torrents, General Secretary of Chamber of Commerce of Terrassa
- Mr. Massimo Allulli, Cittalia – Fondazione ANCI Ricerche
10:15-11:15 WHICH GREEN JOBS COULD WE FORESEE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AREA? THE IMPORTANCE OF THE POLICIES AND OF THE LAW
Moderator: Mahmoud Abdelmoula, General Agency of Regional Development, Tunis
- Mr. Kevin Bortz, Managing Director of Financial Operations, Union for the Mediterranean, Barcelona
- Mr. Jan Marius-Tillmanns, International Training Center of the ILO.“Skills for a green economy in Euro-Mediterranean countries: results from the Egrejob business survey.”
- Mr. KAROUI Soufiène, École Supérieure de Commerce de Tunis. “Green Entrepreneurship towards a Green Euro-Med space: from awareness to implementation “
Questions & Answers
11:15 – 11:30 Coffee Break
11:30-12:30 WHAT CAN MUNICIPALITIES AND INSTITUTIONS BRING TO THE PROJECT? CROSSING AND INTERCHANGE EXPERIENCES
Moderator: Marianella Pereira, Chamber of Commerce of Terrassa
- Mr. Francesc Vidal, ICAEN – Catalan Institute for Energy, “Strategies for implement energy policies”
- Rubí City Council, “The energy agents from the Rubi Brilla project, new professional profiles within the local strategy by changing energy model”
- Jordi Núñez –> Economical Development
- Marta Morera –> Rubi Brilla Manager
- Irene Pérez –> Rubí Brilla technician
- Juanma Sánchez –> Rubí Brilla Energy Agent
- Mr. Aurelio Imbrogno, Coordinator of the Egrejob Training Module on ” ESCO Manager” in Tuscany (PIN – University of Florence), “Energy Efficiency in Buildings: Challenges for municipalities “.
Questions & Answers
12:30-13:30 THE IMPORTANCE OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES REGARDING THE GREEN LABOUR MARKET. THE CHALLENGES FOR NEW OCCUPATIONS
Moderator: Ms. Nuria Villen, Agencia de Innovación y Desarrollo de Andalucía IDEA
- Mr. Álvaro Luna, Electrical Engineering Professor from the UPC Innovation & Technological Center , “New technologies from the University in favour of occupations and of the green labour market”.
- Mr. Richard Elelman, Fundació CTM Centre Tecnològic, “How do technological institutes work?”.
- Mr. Mansouri Mohamed Néjib, General Manager, Ecopark, Tunisia. “Energetic Transition in Tunisia: State of play & challenges”.
Questions & Answers
13:30 hs. Closing Remarks – Cittalia – Fondazione ANCI Ricerche
SHARING LAB: INTERCHANGE OF EXPERIENCES WITHIN ETEC MEMBERS GROUPS. GREEN JOBS CHART (4th ETEC session)
Presentation/Coordination: Francesca Traclò – Massimo Allulli, Cittalia – Fondazione ANCI Ricerche
The purpose of the laboratory is to work together in the proposed Green Jobs chart of Cittalia to draw together a final version to be signed during the final event of the project. During the workshop the structure of the chart will be presented: objectives, tasks and activities. For a better design of the laboratory it is important to that each partner knows the members of ETEC who participate to the meeting.
- All ETECs members presentation: elevator speech (2’ each)
(coffee break at 16:15)
|Aurelio Imbrogno (Architect and coordinator of Tuscany Region – PIN course)
Monica Stelloni (CGIL Toscana)
Marco Pippolini (IRECOOP Toscana)
|Chamber of Commerce of Terrassa
Marta Torrents, Marianella Pereira
|Marta Morera & Jordi Nuñez (Rubi City Council)
Patricia Piquè (Bioquat)
Francesc Ciurana (ICAEN)
Leila Ben Hafsia, Hanen Baccar
Mahmoud Abdelmoula, Mestiri Haythem
|Karoui Soufiène (ESC) Mohamed Néjib Mansouri (Ecopark) ChemkhiZeineb Chibani Samira|
|Higher Chouf District
| Agencia IDEA
All Day (Wednesday)
Chamber of Commerce of Terrassa
Blasco de Garay, 29-49, 08224 TERRASSA
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Terrassa