The course, organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Terrassa, is addressed to the students of the province of Barcelona of technical training cycles in electricity, electronic, air-conditioning areas; students and graduates in scientific, technical or environmental faculties; new entrepreneurs in the energy sector; unemployed people.
The content concerns ISO 50.001 Systems of Energy Management, systems for monitoring energy consumption or implementing energy audits and the principles of energy services contracts. The course also covers tranversal competences for business creation.
- Module 1. Conceptual introduction to energy efficiency; Current situation of energy markets; Energy contracts
- Module 2. Energy efficiency in climatization; Energy certification of buildings; Building restructuring
- Module 3. Energy efficiency for electric engines, boilers, buildings
- Module 4. Systems of energy management. Monitoring of consumptions
- Module 5. Energy audit
- Module 6. Energy services companies; Plan for energy; ISO 50.001
- Module 7. Economic and financial plan; Business Plan; Legal aspects for the creation of an enterprise