Technical course on Energy Efficiency. Professional opportunities for energy management.
The course addresses to students wishing to specialize in energy management in order to implement energy efficiency for companies.
24 hours (May and June 2015)
Training Exchange Seminars in Cagliari (Italy) in May and Sousse (Tunisia) in June
Entry qualifications: Students in technical training cycles in subjects like electricity, electronic, air-conditioning areas; students and graduates in scientific, technical or environmental faculties; new entrepreneurs in the energy sector. Unemployed people.
The content concerns ISO 50.001 Systems of Energy Management, systems for monitoring energy consumption or implementing energy audits and the principles of energy services contracts. The course also covers tranversal competences for business creation.
- Module 1. Conceptual introduction to energy efficiency; Current situation of energy markets; Energy contracts
- Module 2. Energy efficiency in climatization; Energy certification of buildings; Building restructuring
- Module 3. Energy efficiency for electric engines, boilers, buildings
- Module 4. Systems of energy management. Monitoring of consumptions
- Module 5. Energy audit
- Module 6. Energy services companies; Plan for energy; ISO 50.001
- Module 7. Economic and financial plan; Business Plan; Legal aspects for the creation of an enterprise
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Terrassa (Spain) ( View map )
Cambra Oficial de Comerç i Indústria de Terrassa